Thursday 24 August 2017

Hi Abba

what kind of information could I find that would be beneficial?
the maersk et. al find was where I searched companies that had a certain dollar growth like SHOP in different field ($40 odd dollars) and under $200 in current stock price.

Should I attempt more searches like this? as the google finance stock screener allow for these type of searches across all the stocks? in many indeces


Love,
Kfir. 


 Thanks,
Rightbuy18.
WE APPRECIATE THE INTEREST!
this is one of my websites, this is how i blog


this is my current updated twitter account


this is my current facebook account

pinterest
https://id.pinterest.com/frumd/


please let me know if there is some business we could do together, this would be very great
Thanks, 
Rightbuy18. 
WE APPRECIATE THE INTEREST!

NY Office: +16318874852

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive