Wednesday 2 August 2017

greed and fear a winning cash pick for 2017

what goes up, must come down

Shopify will go down eventually, I think it is time to resell from Feb 2017? position and regain traction when the next earnings call might show a surplus?

SHOP also has cash in the bank to build an easier to utilize system, as there are craigslist requests for people to build shopify websites for those that are less tech savvy and is a very new product.



 Thanks,
Rightbuy18.
WE APPRECIATE THE INTEREST!
this is one of my websites, this is how i blog


this is my current updated twitter account


this is my current facebook account

pinterest
https://id.pinterest.com/frumd/


please let me know if there is some business we could do together, this would be very great
Thanks, 
Rightbuy18. 
WE APPRECIATE THE INTEREST!

NY Office: +16318874852

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive