Friday 4 August 2017

Fwd: 08/03/17...Hacker Who Helped Stop Wannacry Ransomware Attack Arrested in U.S.

the story says that he was part of another attack on another group

 Thanks,
Rightbuy18.
WE APPRECIATE THE INTEREST!
this is one of my websites, this is how i blog


this is my current updated twitter account


this is my current facebook account

pinterest
https://id.pinterest.com/frumd/


please let me know if there is some business we could do together, this would be very great
Thanks, 
Rightbuy18. 
WE APPRECIATE THE INTEREST!

NY Office: +16318874852


-----Original Message-----
From: David Lakin <lakinda@aol.com>
To: Rightbuy18 <rightbuy18@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Aug 3, 2017 11:43 pm
Subject: 08/03/17...Hacker Who Helped Stop Wannacry Ransomware Attack Arrested in U.S.

I do not understand why?????????????

Hacker Who Helped Stop Wannacry Ransomware Attack Arrested in U.S.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-03/ransom-virus-researcher-detained-in-u-s-legal-group-eff-says


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive