Tuesday 9 September 2014

Shocker About Google

Today I was working in my blog when something really intimidating happened , Google turned off my ads . Essentially temporarily robbing me of over $100 in Kosher Revenue

The shocker is not so much that they disabled the amount in the flash of an eye (ok yes I'm shocked ) however it's the reasons:
A) Since my blog lately has been extremely versatile and has so much more valuable information than it did a year ago, I have been utilizing it extensively for updates and low and behold good ads were showing that I was legitimately interested in

Although this might seem as an issue to. Turn off service, I was cresting true value ti the end user and not driving up costs (not so smart systems after all)

B) The one that nailed it in the coffin was today's pinging on my blog , if you type ping and your website in the cmd or chrosh on my chromebook the site will get pinged, which for some reasons was counted in my blog count (makes no sense to me) and boom gone

C) One other item I didn't notice and thing ink of mown is I pinged outside search engines to check out my blog and maybe Google servers are not that we'll protected as we once hoped

END RESULT

PUSH BLOGGER TO HTTPS IMMEDIATELY

ALL ON FOR USAR TO CLICK ON THE I OWN BLOG ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE IS VALUABLE I FOR MARION TO ADVERTISERS AND THE STYLE OF MY SITE

( SEE FOR YOUR SELF MASHMYMASH.BLOGSPOT.COM)

All my traffic is kosher

Pinging from my home warms up your spin ups and I get really fast load times

Oh and hire me Google as an outside rep honestly how many core bugs do I have to find and amazing suggestions I make and get zero cash reward

I know the concierges and other startup groups wanted to work with me but you know the brand and you know the quality and their fear is I get full datum, but I don't need or want that datum because you already have it and have full military control so than why the issues I have no idea.

In a nutshell, if Gmail is https , so should be blogger, Google should feel more comfortable allowing more revenue share and utilizing it's own advertising resources to push blogger and other services because face it other than maps, the FCC is unable to handle or even attempt anti trust after your stock split

In a nutshell , come out of the closet Google, we all like you as our bigger brother, oh and find another way to get freaks and geeks and nerds like me to speak freely on their blogs without having to worry about pushing for revenues

OOOOOPS YOU JUST FOUND THE WAY

AND IM SPENT

BRUHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive