Friday 12 September 2014

Open Letter to Google

Dear Google,
We have been working together for many years now , 15 years I believe . I have provided search data , you have provided free email and website hosting and other DOD services I would never know about and cost I wouldn't be able to fathom in relation,  however on a numbers only basis , what is our relative relationships quadrant .

What I am attempting to say is that I have always been kosher and above board on all my dealings and workings with you and I have been looking to make a consistent living through my blogs . I am in a place that requires a lift and a bump and without your support 4 ugh now I am not sure where I will end up or be . I do have much opportunity etc but I am looking for some up and coming mega support and this is a blog post to say thank you and show appreciation and looking for a continued partnership with your help .

Here's wishing you all the best and looking to grow

Baby Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive