Sunday 18 November 2018

I will attempt to see what are good buys, what do you think of this snippet from Google?

10 Stocks That Are Crushing the Market in 2018
  1. Microsoft: up 22% Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) has handily outperformed the S&P 500's five-point year-to-date gain, rising 22% during this same timeframe. ...
  2. Intuit: up 35% ...
  3. Salesforce: up 45% ...
  4. Amazon: up 54% ...
  5. Shopify: up 66% ...
  6. Teladoc: up 88% ...
  7. Twitter: up 89% ...
  8. Square: up 94%

Thanks,
Rightbuy18.
WE APPRECIATE THE INTEREST!
this is one of my websites, this is how i blog


this is my current updated twitter account


this is my current facebook account

pinterest
https://id.pinterest.com/frumd/


please let me know if there is some business we could do together, this would be very great
Thanks, 
Rightbuy18. 
WE APPRECIATE THE INTEREST!

NY Office: +16318874852

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive