Monday 5 March 2018

Fwd: New on BetaList: Review My Shopify

Shopify services startup. As you can see, Shopify is a growing market





i am looking to fulfill your gig,

10+ years experience in this field.

see one of my AI websites here:



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: RSS Feed via IFTTT <action@ifttt.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 8:38 AM
Subject: New on BetaList: Review My Shopify
To: rightbuy18@gmail.com



Review My Shopify is a service that automatically reviews a store and provides actionable insights on how to improve the store's conversion rates. We use page speed insight, data from other successful shopify stores, actions and insights from successful marketers to provide the store analysis. We'll also offer to periodically run the analysis and send an email report.

View startup



via BetaList https://betalist.com
RSS Feed

Email me an invite when a new startup is featured on @betalist

IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive