Friday 28 July 2017

SHOP article

I still think it is time to get out of SHOP, as the bottom risk or moat is not set for the stock price.

It is an excellent company, one of the largest and well done companies in Canada. They have over 400k+ clients and the new app Oberlo which is supposed to make it even easier to sell products online.

ALthough an unprofitable company, they have cash on the books!

Not sure where they expect to grow their company outside of the current supply of clients. I think it is a volatile stock price and I would cash out on any wins and start over with SHOP once they (SHOP) fortify their client growth or profitability basis.


Love,
Kfir.

 Thanks,
Rightbuy18.
WE APPRECIATE THE INTEREST!
this is one of my websites, this is how i blog


this is my current updated twitter account


this is my current facebook account

pinterest
https://id.pinterest.com/frumd/


please let me know if there is some business we could do together, this would be very great
Thanks, 
Rightbuy18. 
WE APPRECIATE THE INTEREST!

NY Office: +16318874852

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive